Run Jeff! Run Jeff!

Great game, but in desperate need of sound to match the visuals. Everything looks great, it's a pity that the music and sound effects are kind of dull. I'd also like more speed, maybe as a power up or maybe increasing the longer you play or based on how much energy you have.

PabMo responds:

Hi Mister! Thanks so much I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Ah the music and sounds were from me haha. Even the skull sounds I made vocally since I couldn't find anything that seemed to suit it. I agree very much that the music needed to be more energetic but I'm not the best with that aspect, I had something in my head but it didn't really come out properly.

The speed does actually gradually increase by 8 percent every 100 metres and then stops increasing after 2000 metres. I didn't want it too fast since some people said it was impossible to focus and navigate. But if I made another and slightly changed the game dynamics it's a great idea for a powerup. Like a surge mode. Maybe there would be a greater number of depths.

Thanks for the review and the great score! Feel free to private message me if you come up with any more ideas.

From PabMo.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Fancy Pants Man, I'm real happy for you, Imma let you finish, but Ching Chong Beautiful is the best flash platformer of all time!

Ultimate Waterfalls Ultimate Waterfalls

Reasonably fun game, beautiful graphics and nice music, it's all well put together, but I made it to level 20 and the puzzles were still so mind-numbingly easy I had to stop. There's a fine line you have to hit with the difficulty curve for a game like this, it's easy to make it much to hard or much to simple. This game is definitely the latter. A for effort, though.